Sep 13, 2017
PIANY elects officers for 2017-18
GLENMONT, N.Y.—Officers of the Professional Insurance Agents of New York State Inc. were elected for the 2017-18 administrative year at the association’s annual business meeting today.
- Fred Holender, CLU, CPCU, ChFC, MSFS, of Williamsville, N.Y. was elected president. Holender is director of administration for Lawley Services Inc. in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Jamie Ferris, AAI, CIC, CPIA, of Lansing, N.Y. was president-elect. Ferris is president of P.W. Wood & Son Inc., in Ithaca, N.Y.
- John R. Tomassi, CPCU, of Clifton Park, N.Y. was elected first vice president. Tomassi is president of the Winfield Group in Clifton Park, N.Y.
- Tim Dean, CIC, CRM, of Hopewell Junction, N.Y. was elected vice president. Dean is president of Marshall & Sterling Inc., in Poughkeepsie, N.Y
- Anthony Kammas of Flushing, N.Y. was elected vice president. Kammas is president of Skyline Risk Management Inc., in Flushing.
- Bruce D. Rowledge of Scotia, N.Y. was re-elected treasurer. Rowledge is president of Rowledge Agency in Scotia, N.Y.
- David L. Sidle II, CIC, CPIA, of Trumansburg, N.Y. was elected secretary. Sidle is president and CEO of David L. Sidle Agency Inc., in Montour Falls, N.Y.
- John C. Parsons II, CIC, CPIA, AAI, of Skaneateles, N.Y., will serve as immediate past president. He is executive vice president of Parsons & Associates Inc. in Syracuse, N.Y.
PIANY is a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.