Jun 10, 2020
PIANJ elects officers for 2020-21
TRENTON, N.J.—Officers of the Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey for 2020-21 were elected today during the association’s annual business meeting.
- Steven C. Radespiel of Hillsdale, N.J., was elected president. Radespiel is president of Insurance Center of North Jersey in Maywood, N.J.
- Michael DeStasio Jr., TRIP, of Iselin, N.J., was elected president-elect. DeStasio is senior vice president of Assured Partners of New Jersey in Cranford, N.J.
- Thomas Wilkens of Belford, N.J. was re-elected vice president. Wilkens is branch manager and director of McGowan Risk Specialists in Eatontown, N.J.
- Constance Mahoney of Westfield, N.J. was elected vice president. Mahoney is agency manager of Mark Anthony Associates in Mountainside, N.J.
- Andrew Harris Jr., CIC, AAI of Jackson Township, N.J. was elected treasurer. Harris is president of Liberty Insurance Associates Inc. in Millstone Township, N.J.
- Roger Butler, CIC, of Cinnaminson, N.J. was elected secretary. Butler is vice president of The Barclay Group in Riverton, N.J.
- Bruce Blum, CPIA, of Somerset, N.J., will serve as immediate past president. Blum is owner of Blum & Walsh Group Inc., a division of T.E. Freuler Agency in Somerset, N.J.
PIANJ is a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.
- 30 -