CONTACT: Darel Cramer, communication assistant
Mary E. Christiano
Director of Communication
Fax: (888) 225-6935
Web site: www.pia.org/NH/
FOR RELEASE: Sep. 24, 2010
PIANH elects officers for 2010-11
CONCORD, N.H.–The Professional Insurance Agents of New Hampshire Inc.
elected its officers for 2010-11 at its annual meeting.
· Lisa Nolan, CPCU, of Goffstown, N.H. was elected president. Nolan is senior executive vice president of the Watson Insurance Agency in Manchester, N.H. As an active member of PIANH, Nolan served as president-elect for 2008-2010. She also serves as chairperson of the Government Affairs Committee and is a member of the Education/Conference Committee and the Executive/Budget & Finance Committee.
· Scott Johnston of Londonderry, N.H. was elected as president-elect. Johnston is president and owner of Benway Johnston Insurance in Derry, N.H. Active in the association, Johnston served as vice president for 2008-2010. He also serves as secretary/treasurer. Johnston also is a member of the Education/Conference Committee and the Executive/Budget & Finance Committee.
· John Obrey of Derry N.H. was elected vice president. Obrey is president of Obrey Insurance Agency Inc. in Londonderry, N.H. Active in PIANH, Obrey is a member of the Government Affairs Committee and Education/Conference Committee. He also served as secretary/treasurer of PIANH for 2008-2010.
· Kathleen C. St. Laurent, CPCU, AIM, CPIW, of Dover, N.H. was elected secretary/treasurer. St. Laurent is vice president of commercial lines for Wells Fargo Special Risks Inc. in Dover. Active in the association, St. Laurent is chairperson of the Education/Conference Committee.
· Stanley Pollack, CIC, of Londonderry, N.H. will serve as immediate past president. Pollack is owner of the Pollack Insurance Agency in Londonderry.