PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE AGENTS
NOT A MEMBER JOIN PIA! > > >
PIA brings you the most convenient and cost-effective insurance education programs throughout the state.
- Education schedule
Comprehensive calendar listing all PIA-sponsored courses in New Jersey, course descriptions, CE credits and more.
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
Information about the latest licensing and CE rules and how they apply to you and your business.
- PIA Webinars
Earn CE at your desk while getting the insurance industry training you need.
- PIA Webinars On Demand
Webinar recording access for your agency, when and where you want it. Note: On-Demand Webinars are not approved for CE credit.
- Custom Class
In-house training that brings customized, CE-approved education programs into your office at a time that's convenient for you.
- CE-approved designation programs
- CIC designation program—The Certified Insurance Counselors designation, which signifies a high level of experience and competence.
- CISR designation program—The Certified Insurance Service Representative designation empowers representatives to provide exceptional customer service.
- CPIA designation program—The Certified Professional Insurance Agent designation reflects professionalism and a commitment to training, technical knowledge and results.
- Insurance licensing
- Mandatory flood CE—The CE you need to comply with the new training requirements from the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance.
- Online CE from CEU.com (off-site)—PIA has partnered with CEU.com to provide our members with a 35 percent discount on the best online insurance CE.
- New employee resources
- New Employee Orientation Series—Quality training for employees in their first years, all online and with no time out of the office.
- Fundamentals of Insurance—A unique certificate program that prepares industry novices to succeed in an agency setting.
- What's new in education
- Networking events
The area's largest conference for insurance professionals, with a tremendous trade show, education sessions and more.
- March CE Madness—An annual two-day event, offering the chance to choose from nine unique education sessions and earn the CE credits you need.
Fall CE savings with this annual chance to choose from nine classes and earn up to 16 credits.
- Education partners
PIA programs provide the opportunity to be visible to PIA members; host on-site seminars, provide meeting space and more.