Trusted Risk Advisor™ Certification Program
Take your credibility to the next level
The Trusted Risk Advisor™ Certification Program from Beyond Insurance gives agents and brokers an enterprise risk management skill-set through a logical, disciplined, and results-oriented framework.
- Immersive, cohort-based microlearning modules facilitated by subject experts
- Collaborate with peers, experts, and coaches in an online environment
- Earn the Trusted Risk Advisor™ designation in four months—no tests or annual update
And all of this is at a discounted rate, courtesy of your PIA membership.
The Trusted Risk Advisor™ Certification is comprised of four online courses, which range from 30-45 minutes per day:
Goodbye, Agent and Broker.
Hello, Trusted Risk Advisor
Feb. 27-March 3, 2023
Approved for 5 NY CE credits.
Applicable to BR, C1, C3, LA, LB, LSB, PA, PC licenses.
The Art and Science of Discovery …
Leading to Strategy
April 24-28, 2023
The Risk Advisor … Moving Away
from the Transactional Sale
Sept. 18-22, 2023
Creating a Differentiated Customer Experience Journey Through the TRA Process
Oct. 16-20, 2023
Registration for the entire series is $896 for PIA members/
$1,300 for nonmembers.
Register: New York Register: New Jersey Register: Connecticut Register: New Hampshire Register: Vermont
- You’ll garner a distinguished brand and competitive advantage through formal training in consultative, diagnostic sales and risk-advisory skills from top-tier coaches.
- Certification gives you established credibility to identify, analyze, and mitigate risks and exposures on your clients’ behalves successfully.
- Your clients will trust you to reduce the frequency and severity of claims—regardless of market conditions.
- Use of the Trusted Risk Advisor™ mark—articulate that you are skilled at reducing claim frequency and severity.