PIA brings you the most convenient and cost-effective insurance education programs throughout the state.
- Education schedule
Comprehensive calendar listing all PIA-sponsored courses in New Hampshire, course descriptions, CE credits and more.
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
Information about the latest licensing and CE rules and how they apply to you and your business.
- PIA Webinars
Earn CE at your desk while getting the insurance industry training you need.
- PIA Webinars On Demand
Webinar recording access for your agency, when and where you want it. Note: On-Demand Webinars are not approved for CE credit.
- Custom Class
In-house training that brings customized, CE-approved education programs into your office at a time that's convenient for you.
- CE-approved designation programs
- CIC designation program—The Certified Insurance Counselors designation, which signifies a high level of experience and competence.
- CISR designation program—The Certified Insurance Service Representative designation empowers representatives to provide exceptional customer service.
- Insurance licensing
- Online CE from CEU.com (off-site)—PIA has partnered with CEU.com to provide our members with a 35 percent discount on the best online insurance CE.
- What's new in education
- Networking events
Choice of two CEU-approved education sessions; a continental breakfast; with lunch and evening networking receptions.
- New employee resources
- New Employee Orientation Series—Quality training for employees in their first years, all online and with no time out of the office.
- Fundamentals of Insurance—A unique certificate program that prepares industry novices to succeed in an agency setting.