Products and Services
Save money from day one, with member‑savings on essential products and services, coverage for your agency through PIA and more.
- Cyber liability coverage
Coverage to protect against the ever-increasing liability confronting agencies as they handle their clients' information.
- Errors and omissions coverage
Quality errors and omissions insurance coverage for insurance agents and brokers—an immediate, no obligation quote.
- Members' Choice Employee Benefit Programs
An easy way to offer your employees a complete package of benefits—specifically designed for independent agents.
- Umbrella, EPLI coverage
Extend your business liability coverage, or add an employment practices liability endorsement to your E&O policy.
- Markets for your clients
- MarketBase™—Market leads for your hard-to-place risks—nearly 2,100 special risk categories from nearly 100 firms.
- NumberONE Comp Program—Monoline workers' comp markets with a pay-as-you-go option, hundreds of class codes, manual rates and competitive commissions.
- Member discounts
- Your PIA membership saves you money!—Discounts on products and services you use every day—shipping, publications, office products and more.
- ACORD Advantage Program—Offers access to ACORD’s Advantage Program offering free printable ACORD forms including instructions; or, as a paid subscriber, access to computer-fillable forms.
- Agency Revolution—Grow your agency automatically with a 10 percent discount on the Agency Revolution digital marketing system.
- A.M. Best publications—PIA member discounts on Best’s Key Rating Guide, Best’s Pocket Key Rating Guide and more from A.M. Best.
- DocIT from Drivers History (PIA member exclusive)—Save money and time with driver’s violation reports for a fraction of what an MVR costs. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.
- Penny-Wise office products—PIA members-only discounts on office products, computer accessories and furniture—plus free overnight delivery.
- UPS shipping—Get up to 34 percent off UPS domestic air, ground and international services.
- Promote your business
- Advertise in PIA magazine—A way to market to a qualified audience of insurance professionals, at pennies per contact. Download a media kit (PDF).
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit—Free marketing tools and strategies—including practical guides for marketing and PR, as well as samples sales letters, press releases and more.
- BusinessLink™—A program helping companies, managing general agencies, general agencies and agencies looking for appointments to find each other.
- Creative Services—PIA’s in-house advertising agency, writes, designs and produces original and on-target promotion, with industry expertise.
- Strategic Partner Program—A unique opportunity to market to Connecticut agents, with three increasing levels of benefits and visibility.