PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE AGENTS
NOT A MEMBER JOIN PIA! > > >
PIA brings you the most convenient and cost-effective insurance education programs throughout the state.
- Education schedule
Comprehensive calendar listing all PIA-sponsored courses in New York, course descriptions, CE credits and more.
- New York Health Benefit Exchange SHOP certification classes
Register now. Producers who wish to sell, solicit or negotiate accident and health insurance through the NYHBE must complete two certification courses.
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
Information about the latest licensing and CE rules and how they apply to you and your business.
- PIA Webinars
Earn CE at your desk while getting the insurance industry training you need.
- PIA Webinars On Demand
Webinar recording access for your agency, when and where you want it. Note: On-Demand Webinars are not approved for CE credit.
- Custom Class
In-house training that brings customized, CE-approved education programs into your office at a time that's convenient for you.
- CE-approved designation programs
- CIC designation program—The Certified Insurance Counselors designation, which signifies a high level of experience and competence.
- CISR designation program—The Certified Insurance Service Representative designation empowers representatives to provide exceptional customer service.
- CPIA designation program—The Certified Professional Insurance Agent designation reflects professionalism and a commitment to training, technical knowledge and results.
- Insurance licensing
- Mandatory flood CE—The CE you need to comply with the new minimum training requirements of the Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2004.
- Online CE from CEU.com (off-site)—PIA has partnered with CEU.com to provide our members with a 35 percent discount on the best online insurance CE.
- New employee resources
- New Employee Orientation Series—Quality training for employees in their first years, all online and with no time out of the office.
- Fundamentals of Insurance—A unique certificate program that prepares industry novices to succeed in an agency setting.
- What's new in education
- Networking events
The area's largest conference for insurance professionals, with a tremendous trade show, education sessions and more.
A conference featuring CE, networking and an opportunity to discuss industry issues and how they affect the Hudson Valley.
NEW LOCATION for 2014. A program for the unique issues confronting Long Island agents, get the CE you need, network and more.
May 1, 2014
Crest Hollow Country Club
Want to sponsor, exhibit or advertise?
Get the marketing kit here.
Continuing education, networking and more, with a focus on the New York City metropolitan area.
Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014
New York Marriott Brooklyn
333 Adams St.
- Education partners
PIA programs provide the opportunity to be visible to PIA members; host on-site seminars, provide meeting space and more.