PIA brings you the most convenient and cost-effective insurance education programs throughout the state.
- Education schedule
Comprehensive calendar listing all PIA-sponsored courses in Connecticut, course descriptions, CE credits and more.
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
Information about the latest licensing and CE rules and how they apply to you and your business.
- PIA Webinars
Earn CE at your desk while getting the insurance industry training you need.
- PIA Webinars On Demand
Webinar recording access for your agency, when and where you want it. Note: On-Demand Webinars are not approved for CE credit.
In-house training that brings customized, CE-approved education programs into your office at a time that's convenient for you.
- CE-approved designation programs
- CIC designation program—The Certified Insurance Counselors designation, which signifies a high level of experience and competence.
- CISR designation program—The Certified Insurance Service Representative designation empowers representatives to provide exceptional customer service.
- CPIA designation program—The Certified Professional Insurance Agent designation reflects professionalism and a commitment to training, technical knowledge and results.
- Insurance licensing
- Mandatory flood CE—CE you need to comply with the new training requirements from the Connecticut Insurance Department.
- Online CE from CEU.com (off-site)—PIA has partnered with CEU.com to provide our members with a 35 percent discount on the best online insurance CE.
- New employee resources
- New Employee Orientation Series—Quality training for employees in their first years, all online and with no time out of the office.
- Fundamentals of Insurance—A unique certificate program that prepares industry novices to succeed in an agency setting.
- What's new in education
- Networking events
The state's largest convention for insurance professionals, with a tremendous trade show, education sessions and more.
March 13-14, 2014
MGM Grand at Foxwoods
Want to sponsor, exhibit or advertise?
Get the marketing kit here.
Choice of two CE-approved education sessions and a continental breakfast.
- Education partners
PIA programs provide the opportunity to be visible to PIA members; host on-site seminars, provide meeting space and more.