PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE AGENTS
NOT A MEMBER JOIN PIA! > > >
- CMS offers SHOP overview for agents and brokers, Dec. 5
- Fitch: Quiet hurricane season will lower reinsurance prices
- NHID guidance on renewals of non-PPACA-compliant policies in 2014 …
- Few support delaying changes in flood insurance
- Mike Becker named executive vice president & CEO of PIA National
- PIA Extra Edition | December 4, 2013 issue
- 01/13/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 01/13/14 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 01/29/14 CIC Commercial Casualty Institute (NH)
- 01/30/14 Webinar: Errors and Omissions - Loss Prevention ^F …
- 02/10/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 02/10/14 NEO Series: Delivering Quality Service to the Cust …
Latest QuickSource documents
A consumer flier that answers some of the commonly asked questions about New Hampshire surplus-line policies.
Schedule of upcoming educational courses available through PIANH including online and classroom programs. 8 pages
Provides a copy of voluntary workers' compensation loss cost and residual-market rates for New Hampshire. 25 pages
|(How to get here)|
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Tools to help you maximize the value of your agency and take it to the next level.
A one-stop shop for technology news, vendors and more.
Resources to help you educate your clients and agency staff on the changing market.