or Mary Christiano, director of communication
Fax: (888) 225-6935
FOR RELEASE: Jun. 14, 2010
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.-The New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals elected officers during the Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey Inc.s annual business conference held at the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort, Atlantic City, N.J.
The NJYIP officers installed were:
- Danielle Priori of ADP/Statewide Insurance Agencies Inc. in Cedar Knolls, N.J. will serve as president.
- Thomas Wilkens of Professional Risk Placements LLC in Red Bank, N.J. will serve as vice president.
- Michael Cross of The Barclay Group, in Riverton, N.J. will serve as treasurer.
- Casey Yarger, CIC, of Robert Petri & Daughter Agency in Milltown, N.J. will serve as secretary.
- Kristen Scott, CPIA, of Chamber Insurance Agency in West Orange, N.J. will serve as NJYIP immediate past president.
The NJYIP board of directors also elected the following individuals for two-year terms expiring in 2012:
- Norma Alvarez, marketing representative for Palisades Safety Insurance in Berkeley Heights, N.J.
- Joshua Batushansky, marketing/operations manager for The Barclay Group in Riverton, N.J.
- Michael Cross, IT manager for the Barclay Group in Riverton, N.J.
- Beth Frederickson, vice president of MGA Insurance Recruiters Inc. in Fairfield, N.J.
- Danielle Priori, producer for ADP/Statewide Insurance Agencies Inc. in Cedar Knolls, N.J.
- Frank Raab, producer for T.E. Freuler Agency in Somerset, N.J.
- Daniel Tague, account executive for The Travelers Companies in Morris Plains, N.J.
- Casey Yarger, CIC, of Robert Petri & Daughter Agency in Milltown, N.J.
The New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals is an organization dedicated to the professional and personal growth of newcomers to the insurance industry. It is an affiliate of PIANJ, a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.