PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE AGENTS
NOT A MEMBER JOIN PIA! > > >
PIA programs and meetings around the state addressing professional development, government affairs, networking and more.
The area's largest conference for insurance professionals, with a tremendous trade show, education sessions and more.
June 9-11, 2013
Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort
1000 Boardwalk at Virginia Ave.
Atlantic City, N.J.
Want to sponsor, exhibit or advertise?
Get the marketing kit here.
- Regional Awareness Programs
A conference featuring CE, networking and an opportunity to discuss industry issues and how they affect the Hudson Valley.
Oct. 30, 2013
455 S. Broadway
A program for the unique issues confronting Long Island agents, get the CE you need, network and more.
Continuing education, networking and more, with a focus on the New York City metropolitan area.
Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014
New York Marriott Brooklyn
333 Adams St.
- Government, Industry Affairs
- Federal Legislative Summit—PIA members travel to Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., to lobby lawmakers on key issues facing the industry.
- PIANY/NYIA Insurance Leadership Forum—Interactive panel discussions featuring leading executives from some of the industry's more influential firms.
- Young Insurance Professionals
- New York Young Insurance
Professionals calendar of events (affiliate)—Educational and networking events held by New York Young Insurance Professionals.