PIA programs and meetings around the state addressing professional development, government affairs, networking and more.
The state's largest convention for insurance professionals, with a tremendous trade show, education sessions and more.
March 13-14, 2014
MGM Grand at Foxwoods
Want to sponsor, exhibit or advertise?
Get the marketing kit here.
Choice of two CE-approved education sessions, a continental breakfast and lunch.
Earn up to 6 PC CE Credits! Get the CE you need and network with other insurance industry professionals. Mishell K Magnusson, CIC, CISR, CPIA, AAI, FIPC brings her expertise to the table for two dynamic education sessions. Donít miss out! Register Today!
- Government, Industry Affairs
- Diamond Club Reception—An informal meeting of PIA members and state legislators that promotes candid discussion of important industry issues.
- Federal Legislative Summit—PIA members travel to Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., to lobby lawmakers on key issues facing the industry.
- Young Insurance Professionals
- Connecticut Young Insurance Professionals calendar of events (affiliate)—Educational and networking events held by Connecticut Young Insurance Professionals.