- NAIC adopts corporate governance models
- PIA offers resources on flooding
- Ride sharing to be a featured topic at NAIC meeting
- Forecasters expect slower Atlantic hurricane season
- Breezy Point dune plan passes first review
- PIA Weekly Reporter | August 14, 2014 issue
- 08/20/14 2014 CIC Personal Lines Institute
- 09/04/14 Webinar: E&O Hotspots - 2014 and Beyond ^FF ^UM
- 09/08/14 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 09/08/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 09/09/14 2014-2015 CPIA 3: Sustain Success
- 09/10/14 2014 CIC Agency Management Institute ^FF,^ UM ^FF …
Latest QuickSource documents
A comprehensive definition of policy territories when it states the United States of America, its territories or possessions. 4 pages
Addresses the coverage concerns when insureds rent vehicles for longer than 30 days. 1 page
Liability for loss can be passed on to the shipper or purchaser depending on how the goods are shipped and how the sales contract reads. 4 pages
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Earn up to 15 NYCE credits in two days! Quality classes, expert instructors, networking and more. Get out of the office and join us—it's all happening Oct. 9-10.
CE, networking and more at the only industry gathering focused on industry issues and how they affect the Hudson Valley. It's all happening Nov. 6.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.