- Tower Group and its subsidiaries downgraded to ‘C’
- NAIC adopts corporate governance models
- PIA offers resources on flooding
- Ride sharing to be a featured topic at NAIC meeting
- Forecasters expect slower Atlantic hurricane season
- PIA Weekly Reporter | August 31, 2014 issue
- 09/04/14 Webinar: E&O Hotspots - 2014 and Beyond ^FF ^UM
- 09/08/14 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 09/08/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 09/09/14 2014-2015 CPIA 3: Sustain Success
- 09/10/14 2014 CIC Agency Management Institute ^FF,^ UM ^FF …
- 09/16/14 NY AIP Producer Procedures Course
Latest QuickSource documents
This resource kit covers some of the important mistakes made during the hiring process and how to better prepare yourself beforehand to ensure employee compatibility within the agency. 3 pages
Depicts a financial-planning technique, in four steps, that can help determine what it will take to achieve the financial objectives of growing and preserving your agency. 4 pages
This resource kit discusses developing an equitable plan to properly compensate agency owners for the specific roles they play. 2 pages
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Earn up to 15 NYCE credits in two days! Quality classes, expert instructors, networking and more. Get out of the office and join us—it's all happening Oct. 9-10.
CE, networking and more at the only industry gathering focused on industry issues and how they affect the Hudson Valley. It's all happening Nov. 6.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.