- ACP Re completes acquisition of Tower Group; A.M. Best upgrades i …
- PIANY: Help pass certificates of insurance reform law
- House passes bill adjusting Dodd-Frank
- Nationwide announces restructuring to one brand
- TRIA renewal may be delayed past November elections
- PIA Weekly Reporter | September 18, 2014 issue
- 09/18/14 Webinar: Agency Underwriting Profitability & Conti …
- 09/23/14 2014-2015 CPIA 3: Sustain Success
- 09/23/14 2014 CISR PM: Personal Lines Miscellaneous
- 09/24/14 2014 CISR PM: Personal Lines Miscellaneous
- 09/25/14 2014 CISR PM: Personal Lines Miscellaneous
- 09/30/14 2014 CISR PM: Personal Lines Miscellaneous
Latest QuickSource documents
A form that allows producers to run down the various homeowners exposures and make notes when reviewing coverage with the insureds. Includes a spot for insureds to initial if they choose not to select a particular coverage. 5 pages
Outlines the provisions of the HIPAA Omnibus Rule effective Sept. 23, 2013. 2 pages
Action items agents and brokers should consider in notifying clients of a potential company insolvency. 1 page
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Earn up to 15 NYCE credits in two days! Quality classes, expert instructors, networking and more. Get out of the office and join us—it's all happening Oct. 9-10.
CE, networking and more at the only industry gathering focused on industry issues and how they affect the Hudson Valley. It's all happening Nov. 6.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.