- ACP Re completes acquisition of Tower Group; A.M. Best upgrades i …
- House passes bill adjusting Dodd-Frank
- Nationwide announces restructuring to one brand
- TRIA renewal may be delayed past November elections
- OSHA: New rules for reporting worker injuries
- PIA Weekly Reporter | September 16, 2014 issue
- 09/18/14 Webinar: Agency Underwriting Profitability & Conti …
- 09/18/14 2014 CISR PM: Personal Lines Miscellaneous
- 09/30/14 WEBINAR: NJ PAIP/CAIP Producer Procedures Course P …
- 10/01/14 WEBINAR: NJ PAIP/CAIP Producer Procedures Course P …
- 10/02/14 Webinar: Agency Staffing, Performance, and Job Eva …
- 10/02/14 2014 CISR 2 IC: Commercial Casualty II - BAP, WC, …
Latest QuickSource documents
Gives an in-depth overview of insurer insolvency, including eligible risks, maximum limits and the different guaranty funds available. 21 pages
Listing of New Jersey automobile insurance carriers by complaints based on 2013 studies. 1 page
A compilation of reference materials on how to contact New Jersey legislators, insurance companies, DOBI contacts and a handy listing of DMV codes and their corresponding company names. 12 pages
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
There's something for everyone at the 15th annual Oktober EdFest. Choose from seven CE sessions and catch up on the latest industry news. It's all happening Oct. 29‑30.
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.