- PIANJ president keynotes NJ CPCU Conferment
- New rules for elevating homes take effect in N.J.
- PIA Company Performance Survey: Agents value their claims experie …
- State Legislature addresses ride sharing
- ACP Re completes acquisition of Tower Group; A.M. Best upgrades i …
- PIA Weekly Reporter | October 14, 2014 issue
- 10/21/14 2014-2015 CPIA 3: Sustain Success
- 10/21/14 Webinar: Top Ten Personal Lines Endorsements
- 10/22/14 2014 CISR PR: Insuring Personal Residential Proper …
- 10/29/14 15th OktoberEdFest: Current Trends & Evolving Risk …
- 10/29/14 15th Annual OktoberEdFest: Certificates and Additi …
- 10/29/14 15th Annual OktoberEdFest: Exploring Cyber Liabili …
Latest QuickSource documents
A comprehensive review of the newly adopted regulations regarding insurance producers who sell long-term care insurance and their new education training requirement. 2 pages
Outlines the New Jersey statutes and regulations that overview rebating and referral fees by insurance producers. 3 pages
Order No. A14-109—imposition of surcharge for recoupment of the New Jersey Property-Liability Insurance Guaranty Association assessment
Department of Banking and Insurance order establishing the procedure for the collection of surcharges from insurance carriers for the New Jersey Property-Liability Insurance Guaranty Association. 6 pages
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
There's something for everyone at the 15th annual Oktober EdFest. Choose from seven CE sessions and catch up on the latest industry news. It's all happening Oct. 29‑30.
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.