- Reminder from FEMA: Deadline for filing a Sandy claim is Oct. 29
- Survey: Most independent agents expected continued growth
- PIA compiles Ebola-related insurance information
- PIANJ president keynotes NJ CPCU Conferment
- New rules for elevating homes take effect in N.J.
- PIA Weekly Reporter | October 21, 2014 issue
- 10/29/14 15th OktoberEdFest: Current Trends & Evolving Risk …
- 10/29/14 15th Annual OktoberEdFest: Certificates and Additi …
- 10/29/14 15th Annual OktoberEdFest: Exploring Cyber Liabili …
- 10/29/14 15th Annual OktoberEdFest: Personal & Commercial L …
- 10/29/14 15th Annual OktoberEdFest: Ethical Issues in E&O ( …
- 10/30/14 15th Annual OktoberEdFest: Advanced Umbrella/Exces …
Latest QuickSource documents
A discussion regarding the physical damage/photo inspection requirements in New Jersey for private passenger autos insured under a business auto policy. 2 pages
This resource kit provides, as a quick reference, six facts regarding uninsured motorists coverage, including a mandatory deductible for UM-PD, minimum limits, definition of property damage as defined in the endorsement, where coverage falls and much more. 1 page
A comprehensive review of the newly adopted regulations regarding insurance producers who sell long-term care insurance and their new education training requirement. 2 pages
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
There's something for everyone at the 15th annual Oktober EdFest. Choose from seven CE sessions and catch up on the latest industry news. It's all happening Oct. 29‑30.
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.