PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE AGENTS
NOT A MEMBER JOIN PIA! > > >
- Horizon BCBS won't renew health plans canceled under PPACA
- Flood ins. premium increases amendment not part of defense bill
- SHOP marketplace webinar for agents, brokers, Dec. 10
- 2014 WC rates increase 3.6 percent
- Fitch: Quiet hurricane season will lower reinsurance prices
- PIA Weekly Reporter | December 10, 2013 issue
- 01/08/14 WEBINAR: NJ PAIP/CAIP Producer Proceedures Course …
- 01/09/14 WEBINAR: NJ PAIP/CAIP Producer Proceedures Course …
- 01/13/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 01/13/14 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 01/16/14 CIC Commercial Casualty Institute (NJ)
- 01/30/14 Webinar: Errors and Omissions - Loss Prevention ^F …
Latest QuickSource documents
Listing of the company addresses that are indicated on the New Jersey identification cards for the 21-day personal injury protection notification. 11 pages
A comprehensive kit to the laws and regulations regarding agency terminations and items of importance to agencies to ensure its utmost protection including notice requirements and applicable run-off periods. 34 pages
An in-depth discussion, along with appropriate forms, for doing business in the New Jersey excess and surplus lines market. 21 pages.
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Tools to help you maximize the value of your agency and take it to the next level.
A one-stop shop for technology news, vendors and more.
Resources to help you educate your clients and agency staff on the changing market.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.