- Tower Group and its subsidiaries downgraded to ‘C’
- Website offers N.J. residents flood-avoidance tools
- NAIC adopts corporate governance models
- N.J. limits employers' ability to ask if job applicant has crimin …
- PIA offers resources on flooding
- PIA Weekly Reporter | August 26, 2014 issue
- 09/04/14 Webinar: E&O Hotspots - 2014 and Beyond ^FF ^UM
- 09/08/14 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 09/08/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 09/11/14 2014 CIC Commercial Property Institute
- 09/16/14 2014 CISR PA: Insuring Personal Auto Exposures
- 09/17/14 2014 CISR PM: Personal Lines Miscellaneous
Latest QuickSource documents
Listing of New Jersey automobile insurance carriers by complaints based on 2013 studies. 1 page
A compilation of reference materials on how to contact New Jersey legislators, insurance companies, DOBI contacts and a handy listing of DMV codes and their corresponding company names. 12 pages
An in-depth discussion of the New Jersey unfair claims statutes and regulations to assist producers in helping their clients through the claims process. 20 pages
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
There's something for everyone at the 15th annual Oktober EdFest. Choose from seven CE sessions and catch up on the latest industry news. It's all happening Oct. 29‑30.
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.