- PIANJ and PIANY seek nominations for insurance industry stars
- PIA lauds mitigation included in House-passed flood insurance bil …
- Expiration of TRIA could hurt national security
- Obama said to allow two-year renewal for old health plans
- House approves bill to ease flood insurance hikes
- PIA Weekly Reporter | March 4, 2014 issue
- 03/10/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 03/10/14 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 03/11/14 2014 CISR 2 IC: Commercial Casualty II - BAP, WC, …
- 03/13/14 2014 CISR 1 IC: Commercial Casualty I - CGL, AI
- 03/18/14 Webinar: Earthquakes, Floods, Hurricanes, Nuclear …
- 03/19/14 2014 CISR 2 IC: Commercial Casualty II - BAP, WC, …
Latest QuickSource documents
A comprehensive look at the bills PIANJ tracked during the the 2010-2011 legislative session. 2 pages
A one-page flier that addresses the workers' compensation issues surrounding limited liability companies. 1 page
Unauthorized insurers qualified as eligible surplus-lines insurers in New Jersey and exportable list
Listing of surplus lines insurers in New Jersey and types of insurance that may be written in the surplus lines market without a diligent effort being made in the admitted market. 9 pages
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
Celebrate 75 years, and help PIANJ reward deserving colleagues for distinguished service and professionalism.
Two days, six CE courses and a networking luncheon. It's all happening March 26-27.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Resources to help you educate your clients and agency staff on the changing market.
Tools to help you maximize the value of your agency and take it to the next level.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.