- Nationwide announces restructuring to one brand
- TRIA renewal may be delayed past November elections
- OSHA: New rules for reporting worker injuries
- FEMA wants at least $5.8m in Sandy aid repaid
- Tower Group and its subsidiaries downgraded to ‘C’
- PIA Weekly Reporter | September 10, 2014 issue
- 09/17/14 2014 CIC Personal Lines Institute
- 09/18/14 Webinar: Agency Underwriting Profitability & Conti …
- 10/02/14 Webinar: Agency Staffing, Performance, and Job Eva …
- 10/08/14 4th Annual Fall CE EdFest: Commercial Casualty Exp …
- 10/08/14 4th Annual Fall CE EdFest: Commercial Lines Proper …
- 10/13/14 NEO Series: Commercial Lines Coverage Basics
Latest QuickSource documents
A comprehensive summary of the Connecticut C-MAP including applicable coverage, eligiblity requirements and more. 3 pages
A consumer flier developed to alert consumers about cell phone use. 1 page
An overview of the insurance-related bills and their recent actions, including those signed by Gov. Malloy during the past legislative session. 5 pages
|(How to get here)|
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
There's something for everyone at the 4th annual Fall CE Fest. Earn seven continuing education credits and catch up on the latest industry news. It's all happening Oct. 8.
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.