PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE AGENTS
NOT A MEMBER JOIN PIA! > > >
- Fitch: Quiet hurricane season will lower reinsurance prices
- Conn. to forgo Obama’s plan for canceled health policies
- Leonardi meets with Obama to discuss health-care fix
- Few support delaying changes in flood insurance
- Mike Becker named executive vice president & CEO of PIA National
- PIA Extra Edition | December 4, 2013 issue
- 12/11/13 CIC Life and Health Institute (CT)
- 01/13/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 01/13/14 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 01/22/14 2014 CIC Commercial Property Institute
- 01/30/14 Webinar: Errors and Omissions - Loss Prevention ^F …
- 02/10/14 NEO Series: Delivering Quality Service to the Cust …
Latest QuickSource documents
Connecticut 2012 annual ranking of accident and health insurance complaints (released December 2013)
The Connecticut Insurance Department's 2012 annual ranking of the complaints issued against accident and health insurers. 24 pages
An in-depth guide to agent's rights when faced with an agency termination with emphasis on laws and regulations that apply concerning notice requirements and run-off periods. 6 pages
In-depth outline of policyholders' protection rights when a carrier cancels or nonrenews a policy including notice time frames, permitted reasons and other important rules. 25 pages
|(How to get here)|
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Tools to help you maximize the value of your agency and take it to the next level.
Resources to help you educate your clients and agency staff on the changing market.
A one-stop shop for technology news, vendors and more.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.