- Terrorism Risk Insurance Act expected to expire
- PIACT calls for nominations for industry awards
- PIACT recognizes outgoing Insurance Commissioner Leonardi
- Leonardi raises flags as he exits as insurance watchdog
- Latest news on TRIA
- PIA Weekly Reporter | December 17, 2014 issue
- 01/06/15 Coverage Abbreviations: OCP, K&R, COP/MOP, OCIP/CC …
- 01/12/15 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 01/12/15 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 01/20/15 Key E&O Issues That Every Agent Should Be Thinking …
- 01/30/15 Cyber Liability - Why the Need?
- 02/09/15 NEO Series: Delivering Quality Service to the Cust …
Latest QuickSource documents
Explains that the NCCI, in cooperation with the Workers' Compensation Insurance Plan can help accommodate the workers' compensation coverage needs when an employer operates in multiple states. 1 page
Guideline on types of licenses, requirements thereof, registration and exam process, nonresident requirements, continuing education credits and applicable definitions. 11 pages
Provides the October 2014 workers' compensation rates, loss costs and loss-cost multipliers from the National Council on Compensation Insurance Inc. 24 pages
|(How to get here)|
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
Help PIACT reward those who serve as examples of industry excellence. Don't wait; nominate someone today!
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.