- NCCI files WC loss-costs and rates decrease
- PIACT- CTYIP recognize agency forerunners, remember industry stat …
- ACP Re completes acquisition of Tower Group; A.M. Best upgrades i …
- House passes bill adjusting Dodd-Frank
- Nationwide announces restructuring to one brand
- PIA Weekly Reporter | September 24, 2014 issue
- 10/02/14 Webinar: Agency Staffing, Performance, and Job Eva …
- 10/08/14 4th Annual Fall CE EdFest: Commercial Casualty Exp …
- 10/08/14 4th Annual Fall CE EdFest: Commercial Lines Proper …
- 10/13/14 NEO Series: Commercial Lines Coverage Basics
- 10/13/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 10/13/14 NEO Series: Delivering Quality Service to the Cust …
Latest QuickSource documents
An in-depth look at the changes to Connecticut's Dram Shop Act including sample customer letters to assist in explaining the new rules to your clients. 6 pages
A comprehensive list of the approved vendors who offer Connecticut's property/casualty pre-licensing courses. 2 pages
A comprehensive summary of the Connecticut C-MAP including applicable coverage, eligiblity requirements and more. 3 pages
|(How to get here)|
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
There's something for everyone at the 4th annual Fall CE Fest. Earn seven continuing education credits and catch up on the latest industry news. It's all happening Oct. 8.
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.