- NAIC adopts corporate governance models
- Ride sharing to be a featured topic at NAIC meeting
- Forecasters expect slower Atlantic hurricane season
- Obama signs 'Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces' Executive Order
- Malloy launches financing program for shoreline property owners
- PIA Weekly Reporter | August 20, 2014 issue
- 09/04/14 Webinar: E&O Hotspots - 2014 and Beyond ^FF ^UM
- 09/08/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 09/08/14 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 09/10/14 2014-2015 CPIA 3: Sustain Success
- 09/11/14 2014 CISR 1 IC: Commercial Casualty I - CGL, AI
- 09/17/14 2014 CIC Personal Lines Institute
Latest QuickSource documents
A comprehensive summary of the Connecticut C-MAP including applicable coverage, eligiblity requirements and more. 3 pages
A consumer flier developed to alert consumers about cell phone use. 1 page
An overview of the insurance-related bills and their recent actions, including those signed by Gov. Malloy during the past legislative session. 5 pages
|(How to get here)|
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
There's something for everyone at the 4th annual Fall CE Fest. Earn seven continuing education credits and catch up on the latest industry news. It's all happening Oct. 8.
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.