- PIA lauds mitigation included in House-passed flood insurance bil …
- Expiration of TRIA could hurt national security
- Obama said to allow two-year renewal for old health plans
- House approves bill to ease flood insurance hikes
- FEMA, NOAA to launch third national severe weather preparedness w …
- PIA Weekly Reporter | March 5, 2014 issue
- 03/10/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 03/10/14 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 03/13/14 PIA Connecticut Annual Convention
- 03/18/14 Webinar: Earthquakes, Floods, Hurricanes, Nuclear …
- 04/02/14 2014 CISR AO: Agency Operations
- 04/09/14 2014 CIC Agency Management Institute ^FF,^ UM ^FF …
Latest QuickSource documents
A discussion of independent contractors and how they are properly handled in the workers' compensation arena. 4 pages
A comprehensive report of complaints filed against Connecticut-authorized insurance companies and their total complaint ratio for 2012. 24 pages
A comprehensive look at PIACT's major legislative priorities for the 2014 legislative session. 3 pages
|(How to get here)|
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
The state's largest convention for insurance professionals, with a tremendous trade show, education sessions and more.It's all happening March 13-14.
This course is approved by the Connecticut Insurance Department as a prerequisite to the state property/casualty exam. This five-day course runs June 3-5 and 11-12.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.
Tools to help you maximize the value of your agency and take it to the next level.
Save money now with real-time comprehensive violation reports. Only order MVRs once … when the policy has been sold.