The article you requested could not be found.
- To review your Sandy flood claim, just call and ask
- PIA Benchmark Survey: Agents still value how carriers handle claims
- PIA resources help members prepare for Joaquin
- House Republicans advance bill to dismantle health law
- GOP targets ObamaCare taxes in fast-track process
- Make sure your agency is counted in the industry's Week of Giving, Oct. 10-17
- FEMA extends deadline 30 days for Sandy appeals
- PIA National weighs in against DOL proposed overtime rule
- FEMA expands call-center hours as Sandy-claim deadline approaches
- Industry groups press NAIC on 'Bill of Rights'
- PIA offers tools, resources for National Preparedness Month
- Starting your Sandy claims review: as simple as making a call
- DOL holds hearings on 401(k) broker fees
- PIA research: CL customers continue to prefer independent agents
- Take PIA's FLSA survey
- Travelers CEO to step down in December due to health
- PIA launches Knowledge Exchange to help insurance agents earn CE, network
- Anthem Inc. signs $54 billion deal for Cigna Corp.
- DOL issues explanation on how FLSA guides determination of employee vs. independent contractor
- Uber pushes back against California driver lawsuit
- Bill introduced in House to extend flood insurance rate limits to second homes
- DOL issues proposal on overtime pay, employee classification
- ACE to acquire Chubb Corp.